“Aditya Technical Services” is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We take your privacy very seriously and it is important to us that you can use and enjoy our website without having to compromise your privacy in any way.
Information we collect about you
Like most websites, there is certain information that is automatically tracked by the internet service provider, including the website you just came from, which URL you go to next, the browser you are using and any searches you have done. This information is used for internal purposes to monitor activity on the website only and is kept in a form which does not identify individuals.
We also collect information from you through “the website” when:
• you complete the on-line forms or when you provide personal information in the recruitment section of the website;
• you book and/or pay for the events that we provide; and you complete any “”contact us”” forms.
How will this information be used?
The information you provide to will be used for the following reasons:
• providing you the best possible service;
• dealing with billing and associated support;
• processing requests for advice or information;
• monitoring and improving our marketing and promotional campaigns;
• administering your account with us;
• notifying you of our bulletins, information packs and services;
• customising the website according to your interests;
• processing any orders you make through our website; and
• complying with our statutory and regulatory obligations.
When do we share your information?
We reserve the right to pass any or all of your personal information to the police or any other relevant body for the purposes of crime protection or prevention or for any purpose associated with your misuse, or suspected misuse of the website or in relation to any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings. We may also disclose any or all of your personal information to our auditors for audit purposes from time to time.
Third parties may process information on our behalf, such as our IT service providers, and will have incidental access to your information. However, they will be obliged to act only on our instructions and to keep your information secure. Independent suppliers, such as experts, Counsel, enquiry agents and costs draftsmen, who may handle your information as our client in the course of proceedings are required to respect and preserve as confidential your personal information. If you are a client of the firm, please see your client care letter and terms of business for further details of third parties to whom we may disclose your personal information.
Our marketing e-mails will contain an opt-out button. Please use this button if you would like us to stop sending you marketing material. Alternatively, you can ask us to stop sending you marketing material at any time. Please specify whether you wish to stop receiving e-newsletters/bulletins or details of our seminars or both.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behavior information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity.
The Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) is an industry body that provides indepth information about cookies. You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the IAB website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases some of our website features may not function as a result.
We automatically collect and store the following information about your visit:
• the internet domain and IP address from where you access “the website”;
• the type of browser software and operating system used to access “the website”;
• the date and time you access “the website”;
• the pages you enter, visit and exit “the website” from; and
• if you linked to “the website” from another website, the address of that website.
We use this information to help us identify click stream patterns, to improve “the website” and to learn about the number of visitors to “the website” and the types of technology the visitors use. We only use this information ensure that web pages stay compatible with a selection of browsers and systems, thereby ensuring that web pages appeal to a wide audience.
Access to your information and inaccuracies