Use of Website Terms
This page (together with the documents referred to on it sets out the terms on which you may make use the website www.adityatechnicalservices.com.
Accessing “the web site”
Access to “the web site” is permitted on a temporary basis and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on “the web site” without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of “the web site” is unavailable at any time or for any period.
From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of “the web site”, or the entire “the web site”, to users who have registered with us.
The content of the various pages contained on “the web site” are for general information purposes only and do not constitute professional advice (whether legal or otherwise) on which reliance should be placed. “Aditya Technical Services” does not accept any responsibility for any loss which may arise from accessing or reliance on information contained on “the web site”.
We advise you to seek appropriate legal advice before taking or refraining from taking any action. If you have a specific legal problem please contact us.
Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on “the web site” is correct, we give no warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or security of the material on “the web site”.
We may make changes to the material on “the web site” at any time without notice. The material on “the web site” may be out of date and we make no commitment to update such material.
Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and all other intellectual property rights in all material on “the web site” (including without limitation text, music, sound, photographs, graphical images, video, page layout and design, names, logos, trade marks and service marks) are owned by “Aditya Technical Services”. You agree that you will not copy, reproduce, republish, modify, upload, transmit, sell, lease, loan, license, sub-license or distribute any material by any means or in any manner on or downloaded from “the web site” without our prior written consent, other than one copy for your own personal use.
Visitor material and conduct
Any material you transmit or post to “the web site” shall be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. We shall have no obligation with respect to any such material. We shall be free to copy, disclose, distribute, incorporate and otherwise use such material and all data, images, sounds, text and other things embodied therein for any and all commercial or non-commercial purposes.
You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from “the web site” any material:
• that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to insight racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience;
• for which you have not obtained all necessary licenses and/or approval;
• which constitutes or encourages conduct that is considered a criminal offence, gives rise to civil liability or is otherwise contrary to the law or infringes the rights of any third party in any country in the world; or
• which is technically harmful including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, denial-of-service attack or distributed denial-of-service attack, corrupt data or any other malicious software or harmful data.
Links to and from other websites
Links to third party websites on “the web site” are provided solely for your convenience. We have not reviewed all of these third party websites and do not control and are not responsible for those websites or their content or availability. We do not endorse or make any representations about external websites or any material found there or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to on “the web site”, you do so entirely at your own risk.
If you would like to link to “the web site”, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, the home page of “the web site”, and subject to the following conditions:
• you do not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of any of our logos;
• you do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around “the web site”;
• you do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any products or services other than our own;
• you do not misrepresent your relationship with “Aditya Technical Services” and do not present any other source of information about us;
• you do not use any trade marks displayed on the site without our express written permission;
• you do not link from any website that is not owned by you; and
• your website does not contain content is that distasteful, offensive or controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person, firm or company or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and/or regulations.
We expressly reserve the right to revoke the right to link to our site granted above for breach of these terms or for any other reason and to take any action we deem appropriate.
The material displayed on “the web site” is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties to its accuracies. To the extent permitted by law, we hereby expressly exclude:
• all conditions, warranties or other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute or common law;
• any liabilities for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with “the web site” or connection with the use, inability to use or results of the use of “the web site”, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including loss of income and revenue, loss of business, loss of profits or contracts, loss of anticipated savings, loss of data and loss of goodwill.
This does not affect our liability for death and personal injury arising from our negligence nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.